Saturday 27 May 2017

4 Years TSW

Hi everyone, I feel I owe you a post and an explanation as to my whereabouts!

Can I just start with saying thank you so, so much to anyone who has asked after me, anyone who has taken the time to email me, comment or message me on other social media. I am so grateful for you all <3 For those who have gotten in touch with me who wanted answers I'm so sorry I've been unable to supply them. Life at the moment is pretty hectic.

I've been wanting to post for a long time but never quite knew what I was going to say. My 4 years TSW anniversary was May 22nd, I was looking to post then but just didn't have the time or the will. It was only really this morning when I woke up a lot earlier than anticipated that I happened to look at a message on Facebook and discovered a whole section of unfiltered messages that contained an overwhelming amount of unread messages, dating all the way back to 2012! I am so annoyed that I've only now just been alerted to them and I can only but apologise for not getting back to you. I will say as well though that I don't add people I don't know to my personal Facebook account - if you want to talk to me I'd prefer it you emailed me. Alternatively I guess I could make a Facebook group...

So anyway. How am I? How is my skin?

I'm doing really good at the moment. I've landed a full time job in the city, which means hourly commuting each way. I'm in the process of buying a house, and have been since November so you can only dare to imagine the stress that I've been under! That is actually another reason I didn't want to post yet - I was hoping I could update from the new house but hey ho - life just doesn't always follow a plan.

At current my skin is pretty good. Dry, but good. I'm still taking Ciclosporin for now but I hope I can come off eventually or even start on Dupilumab, we will see. It hasn't been plain sailing though, when I first started at my new job I had a horrible flare which was really quite embarrassing after being good for a few months and having to meet new people. It keeps coming and going but it's bearable and I also put it down to the stress that comes with the house buying! Not only has my skin been bad but I've also been experiencing other unexplained health issues as well which we're currently trying to figure out. Stress is a funny old thing.

Another thing I wanted to mention is heat - it's really hot in the UK at the moment and I'm OK. I can deal with it now. I no longer come out in a full body heat urticaria rash, I'm starting to feel more confident that that is a thing of the past and was fully related to topical steroids, but until I flare again I'm not going to say that for definite.

There are moments that have me stopping and thinking, things now that I've been taking for granted, that I couldn't even dream to do when I was in the deep grasps of TSW and it's just astounding to see how far I've come. I have a full time commuters job, I can tolerate heat, my skin no longer comes off in gigantic flakes that compare to sunburn peel, I don't have to vacuum my bed, I can take a 5-10 minute shower and be ready within an hour. I can stay at other people's houses without thinking of myself as a hindrance or worrying that my skin or routines will be an issue. I'm no longer housebound. Touch wood I've not had a skin infection or a herpeticum outbreak, in fact I can't even remember when I last had one!

The only things that are still problematic for me is the aforementioned dry skin but even then it's not really that much of an issue - it'd just be nice to have suppler skin but dry skin has always be an issue of mine since day one. I'm also not yet confident I could live with a cat but I think that could be due to lack of exposure, I only spend time with cats once every couple of months so it will be hard to build up a tolerance, but gone are the days of full body rashes and acute asthma attacks when I so much as dare to look in the direction of one. I also still suffer from dermatillomania but I feel now that my skin has cleared up there's not as many imperfections for me to pick at, but of course the tweezers still come everywhere with me! I also don't wear make up but I'm cool with it... that's the other thing, when going through such a traumatic illness you just start accepting your appearance for what it is. In my early 20s before the onslaught of TSW madness I used to wear make up every single day and when I became so ill it was a travesty, but over time you just accept that it's your face. It'll do.

And now onto the eagerly awaited awkward photos (that's the other thing, it's been so long since I've taken photos of myself I just can't haha!):


I decided to take photos in a changing room because the lighting is always different.

Ignore the scab on my chin... it was a spot but dermatillomania and that...

I woke up like dis







Awkward flabby tummy pic

So as you can see, dry but currently rash free!

Hope everyone is well and I promise not to leave it so long next time.

Also I was emailed about this giveaway to share with you all which we can use to celebrate my 4 years of being steroid free!; Win some Dermasheets for your bed worth $270!

Good luck!


32 comments :

  1. So glad to see how you're doing Jenny! Your skin looks amazing! I'll be hitting 4 years in August but mine looks nowhere near as good but at least the redness is not as intense and it's blotchy, rather than a full body sleeve.

    I know what you're saying about the weather it's absolute hell for my skin. Sweat still burns me, whether there is a rash there or not. I wonder if it'll ever not hurt to sweat.

    Nice to see how you're doing! *hugs*

    ~ Hayley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am FRED and i want quickly recommend DR NCUBE for a Job well done by
      curing me from the genital herpes disease that have be giving me sleepless night. if you want to contact him, Simply do that via email drncube03@gmail.com or
      call/whatsapp +2348155227532
      he also have #herbs for
      #hiv/aids
      #cancerdisease
      #fibroid
      #diabetes

      Delete
  2. I really like Foderma serum. Its helped me with my eczema clearing up and keeps my face moisturized. Great product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the post and photos of u. It is a good product i can see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hippytrash.com has a really great soap that works really well on tough eczema. Try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hippytrash.com has a really great soap that works really well on tough eczema. Try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenny
    I don't know if you go on the TSW support groups much but I am currently running a survey about the emotional impacts of TSW. If you have 15mins or so to spare your input would be greatly appreciated. If you would like to participate you can email me at u3108945@uni.canberra.edu.au and I can send you some info and a link.
    Wishing you the best
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jenny

    Just thought i would message to see how you are getting on?

    Hope all is going well :-)

    Thanks
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is a new Rx steroid free eczema cream now available without a prescription called Solace Cream. Just launched OTC on Amazon with availability at retail in Spring. www.solacecream.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Foderma serum is the only thing that will keep my son's eczema from flaring up so we use it EVERY day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still have zero idea what causes my flare ups. (Maybe chocolate???) The only thing I can put on my skin is the Virgin Skin stuff from Crave. http://craveskincare.com/. I couldn't even use baby eczema stuff, aveeno, and gentle stuff--nothing. But my skin seems to love the crave. Everyone's different--just putting it out there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Jenny,

    Reading your story , I felt compelled to tell you about a treatment that thousands of people have followed with great success, and are now eczema free and cured. Honestly!

    I am currently promoting an awesome treatment solution for eczema sufferers. The treatment focuses healing from the inside out., naturally, and without drugs. The creator of the program suffered with eczema for years and then when her daughter began to show signs of eczema on her, she vowed to make sure that her daughter would not have to go through what she had to endure. Finally, she learned that eczema is NOT a skin disorder. It is simply a warning response from your immune system telling you there is an imbalance of nutrients and hormones in your body. As a result, this causes various skin reactions, including redness, itching, scaling and other symptoms.

    All those popular creams and medications only provide a short-term fix, because they are designed to treat only the symptoms of eczema, NOT the root cause, so no matter what you try, nothing will last longer than a few weeks.

    If you follow this treatment exactly as directed, you will see results within a few days and will cure your eczema with 2-3 weeks. She has received emails from literally thousands of people that tried her treatment program and are now eczema free. Because this worked so well for her and her daughter, she decided to share it and help others to live a normal life.

    Please click on the link below to check out this amazing program. Could you ever imagine being eczema fee, and the chance to live your life normally. No long sleeves, hello sunshine, no embarrassing marks, no more pain!

    The program also has a 60 money back guarantee, so after 2 months, if you do not believe that this treatment is for you, you can email her and she will send your refund, no questions asked. In a sense, it costs you nothing if it does not work well for you. But, I believe you will have great results, should you decide to try it.

    Please copy and paste this link into your browser http://latesteczematreatment.info/ to be taken to my website..

    Take Care,

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,

    Please find the link where I got the complete cure in my Eczema. It will cost cheap but the relief it will bring is amazing. Hope it will help you the same as it helped me.

    Copy the Link and post it in URL:

    https://bit.ly/2HaLbVT


    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beberapa Pakan Yang Dapat Menambah Stamina Ayam Aduan Dalam Arena Sabung Ayam Klik Di Sini

    Agen Sabung Ayam Online Terbaik Dan Juga Terpercaya http://www.bakarayam.co

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam

    https://bakarayam33033.wordpress.com/2018/07/15/khasiatnya-telur-puyuh-utk-sabung-ayam-bangkok-aduan/

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you for sharing important information, eczema skin disease is common skin problem, mostly people are effected with it. very common type of eczema problems is known as atopic dermatitis, cure home remedies. Atopic Home Remedies

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like,HIV,Epilepsy Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy,Hpv,Weak Erection,Wart Remover. Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic, Wart Remover,Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.
    Or Text me on +1-502-2334-479 for more expliant.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just love your article.I do continuously look over your web site for brand spanking new articles.I am recently acting on associate app dr. ryan shephard thats going awe-inspiring and special because of you ��

    ReplyDelete
  18. QQSLOT Situs judi slot online ternama yang memberikan anda peluang menang besar dengan sistem judi deposit pulsa tanpa potongan.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Simply love your article.I do ceaselessly investigate your site for spic and span articles.I am as of late following up on partner application dr. ryan shephard that is going amazing and uncommon as a result of you..
    https://www.aceviral.com/en/g/angry-gran-run

    ReplyDelete
  20. simple idea to get game online slot is playing on QQSLOT for now its going to be bigger and bigger than usual for the jackpot price

    ReplyDelete
  21. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey thегe and Thank you so much for sharing this information. It has very useful. Please keep sharing.If you want more about the best treatment for eczema Kindly click the link
    eczemas treatment in Coimbatore

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for sharing such a great post. It is very useful and informative. Also, check out Eczema Diet Plan

    ReplyDelete